Welcome! My name is
Yasmin Binti Shamsudin (formerly Khan)
I am a medical student with a PhD. I am also the founder of YS Consulting.
YS Consulting is a company that was founded in 2016. Here, I combine my interests for writing, languages, and websites.
During my doctoral studies I wrote and published scientific articles. I have also proofread and edited scientific articles, theses and degree projects written in Swedish and English. Being multilingual, I have years of experience in translating between Swedish and English.
I also have more than 15 years of experience of websites. I have created blogs and websites for professionals and companies. HTML, CSS, WordPress? No problem.
All of these experiences come together in YS Consulting. So, how can I help you?
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE, level C2)
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE, level C2)
- PhD (Teknologie Doktor), Uppsala University
- Licentiate Degree (Teknologie Licentiat), Uppsala University
- M.Sc Chemical Engineering (Civilingenjörsexamen med inriktning Kemiteknik), Uppsala University
List of publications
Cyclooxygenases & Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID)
- Shamsudin Khan, Y., Gutierrez-de-Teran, H., Åqvist, J. (2018). Molecular Mechanisms in the Selectivity of Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs. Biochemistry, 57(7): 1236-1248
- Shamsudin Khan, Y., Gutierrez-de-Teran, H., Åqvist, J. (2017). Probing the time-dependency of cyclooxygenase-1 inhibitors by computer simulations. Biochemistry, 56(13): 1911-1920
- Shamsudin Khan, Y., Kazemi, M., Gutierrez-de-Teran, H., Åqvist, J. (2015). Origin of the Enigmatic Stepwise Tight-Binding Inhibition of Cyclooxygenase-1. Biochemistry, 54(49): 7283-7291 Editors Choice December 3, 2015
- Shamsudin Khan, Y., Gutiérrez de Terán, H., Boukharta, L., Åqvist, J. (2014). Toward an Optimal Docking and Free Energy Calculation Scheme in Ligand Design with Application to COX-1 Inhibitors. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 54(5): 1488-1499
Insulinregulated aminopeptidase (IRAP)
- Diwakarla, S., et al. (2016). Aryl Sulfonamide Inhibitors of Insulin-Regulated Aminopeptidase Enhance Spine Density in Primary Hippocampal Neuron Cultures. ACS Chemical Neuroscience, 7 (10): 1383–1392
- Diwakarla, S., et al. (2016). Binding to and Inhibition of Insulin-Regulated Aminopeptidase (IRAP) by Macrocyclic Disulfides Enhances Spine Density. Molecular Pharmacology, 89(2): 413-424